Saturday, October 21, 2006

Biology/Chemistry Pubcrawl = SUCCESS

That was such a random time. The lineup:
  • ?-7 - Grad house
  • 7-9 - 20/20
  • 9-11 - Bugaboo
  • 11-12 - Capital
  • 12-2 - Zees
Some highlights of the night: - The BioBabes!



- Steve and I had this evil plan to get Dave stoned alllll night because he refuses to smoke during the school year -- but I convinced him at the Capital to go for a "walk" with Steve and I... and got him stoned in the Alley!



- Best Comment written on the front of my shirt, courtesy of Andrew: "I'm fermenting to CH3CH2OH" (that's ethanol for you non-scientists....and yes, ethanol = alcohol!)



- Quote: "Gill's a boy!" - Chantal, when referring to the fact that I hung out with the boys pretty much all night.





- Quote: "I used to hate you because I thought you were too pretty to be in the science library"-a different Chantal that I don't really know.


- Way too many free shots.

- Running into Ryan at Zees.


- Ending the night with Jacks Pizza.

No comments: