Saturday, October 07, 2006

What a DRUNK thanksgiving weekend..


This weekend has been turning into a drunkfest, almost Graham style. Thursday night was Alexander Keiths 211th birthday so we turned to him for some good drunkin fun. I managed to con the liquor store guy to let us have an extra free glass because me and Kristy were splitting a 12 pack and it came with a nice mug. We went to Dolans that night ... and needless to say I told Phil to take good notes for me in the morning because there was no way I was going to be able to get up to go to class in the AM. I also left class early on thursday -- so that means I've started my long weekend at 10:45am on thursday morning. It so feels like it should be a sunday right now, but its actually saturday so thats throwing me off real bad!

Last night we again drank at the boys place and then headed out to Sweets. Sweets was ok, but I still prefer just staying and drinking at the boys place most of the time. I'm not a real dance bar fan, but we will probably end up at one again tonight. Only time will tell. But in the meantime I have to do some laundry, and get ready for workie work tonight from 6-10. I'm glad its Vanessa who's closing with me tonight AND opening tomorrow. Thank god for awesome coworkers.

No comments: