Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My body is officially run down from stress and lack of sleeeeeep...

The animal phys midterm went pretty well considering I didn't study too much (knock on wood). But I am hoping I got real lucky with my guestimating skills and pulled off an A or hopefully an A+. Only time will tell tho! It feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders now that I dropped my lab. IT FEELS GREAT! It feels great that I could come home after TAing my lab today and actually RELAX. And by relax I mean do laundry/clean the kitchen and my room. Speaking of laundry, my bedsheets are still in the dryer. Ugh. The worst feeling in the world is being super exhausted but you can't crawl into bed until you put your sheets back on. Blah!

Tomorrow, being Alexander Keiths day will bring drunkin fun at Dolans. I'm excited, but I'm going to be totally wrote off on friday morning for class......

No comments: