Sunday, October 01, 2006

I'm still awake?!?

Maybe I was being a bit too moody this weekend and that's why I wrote that post yesterday.. Anyways, the little time that was spent was still great. Last night I had to work til 5am doing the floorset at AE. Afterwards I went home and tried to call Trav (he told me to call) but he was passed out and didn't answer his phone. I got into bed and layed there for a good 30 minutes, possibly drifting in and out of sleep (I couldn't tell if I had fallen asleep or not). My cell rang at 5:40am and it was him. He was being kicked out of Reid's bed so I offered to go pick him up (he was hammered, haha!) He's lucky I'm a good girlfriend because I was already in bed! I believe we both passed out this morning at 7am and got up at 11am. A good ol 4 hours of sleep. Now I'm struggling to stay awake and study/work on my lab. I'm just home on a break for supper. I'm probably heading back to the library soon, but I'm debating a short 30 minute nap. I don't really have the time to spare, but I'm pretty useless on 4 hours of sleep. I also have to dishwash tonight. BLAH!

No comments: