Sunday, September 17, 2006

At least I didn't fall in a ditch and DIE....

Instead I just fell. Numerous times. They have one of my falls on video right outside of Tims. Oh noooo. I also got hit in the back of my heel with the Subway door. I don't know how this was possible but it gashed my heel and I started bleeding profusely. EVERYWHERE. I think I bled nonstop for a good 45 minutes. My flip flops are ruined with blood. To make it worse, Trav tripped and kicked me in the heel after it had stopped and it started again. Other than that friday night was a great time. Saturday was also great. Man, being drunk on antibiotics is awesome. I can't remember a thing. I have a vague recollection of some sketchy alley with some sketchy food joint. It was very very odd! I have the entire next weekend off and I'm hoping to hit up Moncton...that is I would really love to find a drive there, but I might have to take the bus.

Right now I'm waiting for the dishwasher up in the Biology building to finish. It still has a good hour left on it unfortunately. Why oh why did I ask for the weekend shift for dishwashing?!?! I have to do it all alone and it is taking sooo long. I have honestly never seen so many buckets full of dirty test tubes. It sickened me to see them when I walked in that I almost puked a little. So far I've been here for a little over 2 hours, and I"ve already broke 5 test tubes and the dishwasher is leaking soapy water all over the floor. Why the hell am I such a clutz!?! Today at work I knocked the markdown gun onto my toe. OOOWWWW!

If I realised that dishwashing was going to take this long....I would have brought my homework to school. Fuck I suck.

Percy, my landlord is a creep who likes to creep around the house, spy on us, and yell at us for having parties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think he was ashley and chelseas landlord as well
ill have to ask
if so, i remember stories similiar to yours
K

Anonymous said...

i used to have the weekend shifts...do them on friday afterschool and finish them on saturday. i always loaded the dishwasher up with testtubes and let them run overnight and come back the next day just to unload them. i waited til sunday to do them a couple of times and told myself i'd come back on monday before the techs got there to fetch their dishes...i didn't make it on time a few of the times...yeah...remember the emails we got from Mike yelling @ us...that was because of me lol :)