Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The smell of autumn

I am absolutely in love with this time of year! Autumn is crisp and cool. Not too cold, not too hot and muggy. The smell of pumpkin pie and dressing up for Halloween. The colourful leaves in the air. Forough and I just had a 10 minute conversation about how much we love the fall.

Anyways, I would like to mention that a huge weight has just been lifted off my shoulders. That would be Advanced Biochem. I dropped it today and re-added Animal Phys. I just don't have that much time to put into Biochem right now. I feel way less stressed out already, although other things have been taking their toll on me instead. I was feeling really down and stressed out last night and earlier this morning/afternoon. But I'm beginning to feel much better now. Maybe it was the walk and talk with Forough to Second Cup and Quiznos...or the fresh fall air.

Lisa's Lab demonstrating went well today. I got to do the Micropipette and Glass pipette lab. The worst part of the lab was telling the students that they didn't get the right results and had to redo it. Especially when I had to make them redo things more than once. Oh well. It's better that they learn from their mistakes now, then make a mistake in a crucial lab down the road.

No comments: