Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Readers beware...

I am having such a horrible day already, and its only 12 noon. I just feel like complete crap and I want to lay in my bed under my covers and cry. But I can't because I have so much homework, studying, and I have to work at AE tonight. I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore. I must be the dumbest person in my classes and I can't handle it. Even my professor makes me feel like a complete idiot. I got 2/12 on the popquiz in my advanced lab class and if that didn't make me look stupid enough, the assignment that I had passed was passed back to me saying I could try again and resubmit for full marks. So I tried again, and resubmitted but she sat me down and tried to explain how to do it but made me feel so stupid. Then she has the nerve to ask me if I took Biology 2025 (Lisa's Lab) and I reply with "YES I'm the TA!". She just gave me the "oh" in the tone of voice that made it sound like she was really trying to say: "Why the hell would they pick someone as stupid as you to be a TA in that lab!" Anyways, regardless I just want to cry. What the hell am I doing with my life?!? If I can't even do simple dilutions and lab calculations then why the hell am I trying to get into research and lab work --- why the hell am I a TA?! Why am I even in biology?! If I can't do biology then what can I do?! I clearly couldn't make it through Computer Science or Arts. I've already been there done that. And what else is there?? Work at American Eagle for the rest of my life? Hell, I'm not even a good salesperson, I suck at pushing clothes onto people. The only thing I think I'm good at at AE is folding clothes and making them look pretty. I'm not even a good dishwasher for the biology department. I'm a clutz and all I do is break things. Jeez. Maybe its all this stress about school and working too much is finally getting to me. I don't know. I'm sad and confused and stressed out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gilly
If I had half the brains you had, I would be so lucky!
I can't even do simple grade 11 math, almost got kicked out of arts and now i am working at a call centre. boooo
I think you are underestimating yourself!
You are a smarty pants and I would pay a million dollars to have the knowledge that you do in science.
Ive seen you struggle and be frustrated that you didnt understand something and then get A's on tests. You've done it a million times before. You can do it this time.

Things I am jealous Gilly can do:
Cook/Bake x a million
Art/Crafts
Science
School in general
Fold Clothes!
All the stuff she knows about animals, cars and fix-it type stuff around the house
Computer stuff
Driving a standard
Cheer me up, with pie even ;)
Take sweetass Photos
Playing guitar, even if only a couple songs, its more then i can do
Being strong/ Muscles and personal
Determined (going to the gym, learning things, etc.)

I could blabber on, but I won't, I have to pee....

You'll do fine, get out from under those covers Missy!
xo

Anonymous said...

omg is the world aligning to make everything just absolutely rotten today or what? :(

Anonymous said...

will you quit being a cry baby, your not dumb dammit. look at all the idiots there are out there. just start taking resposibility for your life and things will be fine. your life is in your hands for christ sakes. for realz. what is it that you feel you need anyway? your smart and shit always works out in the end, cause everything is in your hand. realize!