Friday, September 29, 2006

Gill's Weekly Stress Forecast - In the Extreme-High Category



Ahhhh I feel on the edge. I am always on the edge these days! I feel like even when I am trying to take a breather, its not a real breather because I just keep worrying about all the work I have to do and that I shouldn't be taking a break. In fact, I haven't done a thing all day yet. Ugh! On another note, Kinnon was suppose to be driving me and some other peeps up to Moncton tonight to party for Brianne's birthday, but apparently that has been cancelled. That was the only thing I have been looking forward to during my week of hell. And next week is going to be even MORE hellish if that's even possible. Last night I took a break off studying after work and went out to the Capital with Reid, Kristy, Laura, Heather, Grace and Flynn. It was pretty empty and I was driving but it was still an alright time. Nothing like the summer though. Grand Theft Bus is playing tonight at the Cellar and we are all going to go dress up and get bombed. Well, the bombed part was my plan for myself, but the dress up part was Grace's idea. I am not a dressy person so the most you'll see me in is a hippyish skirt. Hah.

Right now I'm extremely bored and to tame my boredom I "should" be either working on my hellish lab report OR studying animal physiology.. Maybe I'll do that...or maybe not. I'm not focused enough right now to do anything productive. My mind keeps drifting. I'm craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Second Cup.

No comments: