Friday, September 08, 2006

Bad Day?


Yesterday could be considered a day of hell in the life of Gill. Classes started. I started to nod off in my 3 hour Bioinformatics class which is at 8:30am, even though the prof only talked for an hour. That's not a good start to the year. To make it worse, this class is twice a week! Not a good start to the year, thats for sure. Anyways, after class I walked home and my feet started to get sore, in a very odd spot. Later on when I was at work I was limping around because the pad of my right foot was so sore I couldn't put any pressure on it.

To make things go even better, I found out that Trevor 99% sure cheated and lied to me when we were together, with some ESL girl. Apparently he told his friend not to tell me because I thought he went home to hampton. What a loser. Ten minutes later I found out more bad news about another boy, but now I believe that someone is just trying to stir up some shit. Regardless, I hate boy drama. Why can't I just find someone who really cares about me? I feel so confused right now. I wish this weekend could have gone as originally planned -- I was really looking forward to it. I can't deny that I miss Trav a lot.

Well, at least the night ended up well -- I ended up at Dolans where I ran into a bunch of old friends!

My foot has gone back to hurting today. Damn all this walking around. I'm so not used to it! I need to get back into gym mode, but how can I get back into gym mode when I can't even walk because my feet hurt?!

Ok.... right now there is some guy outside the living room window painting or doing something, I can't see his hand and its making lots of noise. This is really creepy. I'm sprawled out here on the couch in my boxers. HAH!

1 comment:

gillian said...

Your semester sounds scary. Advanced Biochem? YOWZA!!
Good luck :)