Monday, September 11, 2006

Why do I do this to myself!?

Seriously, why do I feel the need to take the hardest courses....and work 3 jobs?! I'm crazy. That's what everyone keeps telling me. Maybe I should drop a course, but that just means I'll have to pick up those credit hours next semester in order to graduate. Other people tell me to drop one of my jobs, but I can't. Dishwashing for the Bio department is a joke and is easy money....My TA position will be great experience and great on my resume....and American Eagle is well...American Eagle! I've been there for 14 months and I'm one of the only remaining seniors...and not to mention the discount. I can't quit. So either I suck it up and become a hermit, or I have to drop a course.

Blah! What to do, what to do.

I'm suppose to go to Mexi's tonight for a bday gathering.

Right now I'm practicing the art of procrastionation from some ABC (ABC=Advanced BioChemistry) I need to start using my time more wisely. I just asked Agni how I can do that...and she laughs and said "Don't ask me!". Daaaammmmn. I live with another procrastinator. Agni suggested that I become NOT addicted to msn. But it's not even that...if there is no one online to talk to, I'll blog or read other blogs or look at pictures or check the weather 10 times....I'll do anything in my power not to study and to just waste time.

No comments: