Friday, September 15, 2006

BUSY BUSY WEEEEEK

Monday night I ended up going out with everyone for Miray and Grace's bdays -- we ended up at Boston Pizza. It was a good time! Tuesday I went to the Capital for a bit, but left early as I had a crazy day on wednesday...class from 8:30am-12:30...cellar for lunch...my first day of being a TA! then I had to go immediately to work at AE from 5-10 and then back to the university to dishwash (luckily there were absolutely NO DISHES!) Last night I went to the boys place and then to Dolans. Tonight everyone is drinking here and then we are heading out to a show for Harvest Jazz and Blues. It is going to be a good time, I can just sense it. I'm on antibiotics right now though, for this nasty cough that won't go away.... (I've had it for over 4 months!) Hopefully I don't fall in a ditch and die tonight. My stomach is rotting right now from the antibiotics, ouch.

No comments: