Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm chronically sick.

Uggggh, I feel so sick and stuffed up! I'm just eating some oatmeal and getting ready for workie work. I wish I could call in sick again but I did last night and I need the money. Friday night was a great time -- we partied over at Reids place -- drank, did a bunch of yetis and had a secret Reid Fashion Show in his bedroom. Basically it involved Laura, Kristy and I dancing around in his room with his clothes on .... we were later joined by Miray and Kinnon. Good times. We have hilarious pictures. I ended up going to Sweets with some of the boys where many drinks and shots were bought. Afterwards we ended back up at Reids where we did more yetis and played cards. Most of the night is a blurrrrr! Miray drove me home at 4am, where I made an omelette (I'm deducing from all the dirty dishes and stuff in front of my computer in the morning and the empty egg carton on the kitchen counter!) Anyways, apparently I spilled omelette grease on my CPP form to fill out... Eeks. I hope they still accept it....

Well, I better go straighten my hair!

No comments: