Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Eggers Return

Claire was telling me this story today about this incident that happened when she was at work at Kellys. This weasley little group of teenage pranksters came into the store and started verbally harassing her...with gangbang talk and mooning talk... They tried to steal things and then reached over the counter and repeatedly pounded on the cash register and tried to scan things over and over. Claire asked what they wanted and they go "We need eggs!!! We just got egged really bad!!!" They didn't have any egg residue on them so Claire accused them of being the eggers...

"Yeah, we've been egging people all week" - weasley prankster gang
"Did you egg someone on the walking trail the other night??" - Claire
"Yeah!!" - weasley prankster gang
"That was my roommate!!!!" - Claire
"She threatened us with rocks!! We are going to get revenge on her" - weasley prankster gang
"I'm not selling you anything, get out of the store!!" - Claire

I think that Claire and I should get into my car and drive around downtown with waterguns and eggs...hunt them down and then throw eggs at them and shoot them with water out the window of my car and speed away! That would be sweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I would have soo much fun with that.

gilleee said...

Wanna help?? (jj)

Its pathetic that I have to be scared to walk around downtown fredericton because I might get egged!

Alex the Pirate said...

Hells yeah!
Except I won't be in Fredericton except for the few minutes we take to kidnap you first weekend of June. Deal? Deal.

Anonymous said...

maybe you could add some class to your egg throwing revenge. Paint the eggs like at easter.... or just inject them with ink... one of the other.

get this the verification letters i have to type in to post this are "nothroe".

what was the chance of that?

http://img47.imageshack.us/im
g47/8976/nothroe8rj.png