Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I hope tongue rings are meant to be eaten...

I made a huge bowl of guacamole for supper tonight. As I was eating, I realised the red bead on my tongue ring was gone! The only thing I could think of was that I had swallowed it with my guac! EEEK!! I kinda freaked out but Jenn reassured me I would be fine and just pass it out. I put another bead on my barbell and continued to mosh on the guacamole. This time it feels like there was some sort of food wrapped around the top bead on my tongue so I started fiddling with it, trying to free the food. No food, just a half EATEN bead! It was cracked and half was missing! I think I must have munched on it and ate it with the nacho chip! So now I'm really freaked out because somewhere inside my body is a red bead and a sharp half eaten blue bead.

If I die, you'll know why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but that's mildly amusing. ;) OK, it's actually hilarious, but maybe that's just me...