Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Jealous?


I just made egg-less chocolate chocolate chip cookies (so Sheehan can eat some too and not die!). They are delish! (Stop drooling Mark, haha!)


Lately I've been feeling rather lonely. I never used to be such an independent person, the independent person I am now. I miss having someone around to share my feelings with and to lay in my bed with...among other things;) I've been single for almost 2 entire years! That is definitely beating my record of 7 months of singledom since .... grade 9! I've always had a boyfriend, or at least dated lots! I'm in such a dry spell it's almost getting pathetic. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time finding someone I really like... Oh well, at least these chocolate cookies will cheer me up!

5 comments:

gillian said...

Those look DELISH!!

Markus said...

i baked some cherry cookies this weekend and they are like heaven but a cookie, maybe we can do a little swaparoo?

Vy said...

Hey GiLL-GiLL
Wanna come out with this weekend...most likely Saturday?

Lemme know!

xoxo

gilleee said...

YESSS I am in!!!

Anonymous said...

Drooooool...
i miss those cookies.....

K