Saturday, May 13, 2006

I guess egg-shell white really ISN'T my colour...

I cannot believe how immature the Fredericton population is. Around 8pm last night, Danielle, Agni and I were on the walking trail, heading to my house. This group of young teens (I'm guessing about 15-16 years old) were on the trail and started yelling vulgar obscenities at us, such as "HEY! WANNA GANGBANG?!" One of them also mooned me. Obviously we ignored their comments and kept walking. Well, when our backs were turned and we were quickly walking away from these immature teens, I felt something pelt me in the middle of my back! At first thought I thought they had thrown a water balloon at me or something so I turned around angrily - on second glance I had been EGGED!



My expensive cardigan was covered in egg.. my new purse which I can't put in the washer was covered in egg and my pants were covered in egg. I was raging mad! I can't believe that kids have so little time on their hands they feel they have to harrass and egg other people! Can you only imagine it had of been my roommate, who is DEATHLY allergic to eggs who had been there and gotten hit?! When I managed to drag my egg-soaked body into my house, after walking through town covered in egg, I had to be so careful not to drip egg anywhere...

"Sheeeeeehan??? Don't come near me but I have to tell you something......" - me
"Yeah?" - Sheehan
"I've been egged." - me
"YOU WHAT?!" - Sheehan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Where can I get an 18 pack of eggs?!

Anonymous said...

yeah walking down uni ave from my house one time i had a group of boys around the same age moon me and keep jogging in front of me....i felt like i was in blink 182 video...i was like, really will you grow up?

Anonymous said...

Dude. WTF?!

Anonymous said...

Those kids weren't vegan!

lol. But yeah, that happened to me when I was walking alone one night in Fredericton - when I first moved here. Funny thing was, it was a bunch of people that I used to make fun of in high school. I deserved it.

-Duane