Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just call me el dorko.

I started reading the DaVinci Code last night before bed. Mind you this was at 3am after drinking a beer at the Phoenix. I got 3 chapters in and basically my hands had to fight with my eyes to put the book down and go to bed (since I had to get up at 9am for work today). I'm looking forward to reading it later tonight before bed! This is very odd for me that I've found a book that I enjoy after reading only one page. I never EVER read! Books usually don't grab my attention right away and then I just get bored and put them down (I think its my mild case of A.D.D. that I think I have but in reality probably don't!) I'm very excited that I've found an attention-catching book because I really should read more often.

My sister and I walked down to Kellys Cafe today to visit Claire and get some free-trade coffee. On the way back we made a pit-stop to the Goodie Shop and (insert surprised emoticon face here) bought some cookies! In 5 minutes I'm going to watch a Natural Disaster show on the Discovery Channel. I've been looking forward to this program since last night when I realised it was going to be on. Yesterday before work I watched a program about a British flight plane disaster in which the window was improperly fitted and blew off in the middle of the flight and the pilot got sucked out the window. It was a really freaky program and I had to watch it from underneath my covers!!

Ok, this post officially makes me the biggest dork ever.

3 comments:

Markus said...

dont skimp on cookie details! i need to know which kind you bought, freshness rating, your personal favourite, and whatever other comments you may have

gilleee said...

You want cookie details?

Here it is. 3 chocolate chip and 3 peanut butter!

They were delish and I ate 4 1/2 in one sitting. Now they are gone and I want more!!! MORE!!!

Markus said...

i approve