Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"How long does minute rice take to cook?"

My set of keys is officially cursed as of today.

I forgot them when I went down the street last night and the door ended up locked when I came home at 2:30am. I pretended to struggle with the locked door, assuming my keys were hanging out in my purse where they ALWAYS are... Unfortunately for me, my keys were by my computer, inside my locked house. I really was locked out (Who locks their door in the Graham Ghetto anyways?!?).

I am catching a nasty cold again (what is with me getting sick ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME lately). I almost called in sick to work today but I decided to suck it up for a rare 7 hour shift at AE. I think the cold and sleepiness affected my brain. At the end of my shift I realised I had locked my keys in my car!! I'm lucky Nicole was nice enough to give me a drive home... Too bad my car is stuck at the mall tonight.

I think that I should get some sort of contraption so that my keys are always attached to my body... kinda like those mittons on strings...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

put a spare key in your wallet
;)
K
or leave it with a friend!

gillian said...

I have a hair elastic attached to my keychain. When I come home from the bars, I put 'em on my wrist for easy access and to decrease the chance of droppage. You could elastic them to something on the inside of your purse...or even bungee cord them..

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't lock their door in the ghetto?