Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's about time for another update!

I'm slacking on updates!

So what has happened that is worth mentioning... Oh, the Eggers came back to Claire's work AGAIN!! This time there was only two of them, and one of the kids grabbed a handful of candy, and ate it right in front of Claire!

Claire: "Are you going to pay for that?"
Stupid Egging Kid: "I don't have any MONEY!"

Ahhhh!! I told her she should have reported them about a kazillion times. I at least wish their parents knew what they were up to. Operation drive-by egging must be underway soon...as long as my car doesn't stall/break while we are egging them...

Friday night was Jimmy Swift at Jesters Court which was a fun time indeed.
Saturday night was a night in and Sunday night I went with Trev to his buddy's place to have birthday drinks. We ended up trashed and at the 20/20 club. It was such a random time that it was fun!

I have to get to work soon, but I will write more about my new roommate Mario later. I think he's a secret agent....or a pimp.... He keeps condoms in the fridge and disappears late at night...

2 comments:

Markus said...

chilled for her pleasure???

Alex the Pirate said...

Wait for the first weekend of june, I'll have a bunch of people to help... and then we'll kidnap you.