Saturday, May 06, 2006

Stuck in the middle with you!


I feel like I'm stuck in the middle of a huge intersection, where one side lies the village of vegetarianism and the other side lies the barbaric meat eaters. Which way shall I turn to? I know which way I "should" turn, ethically, morally, and for my health. But its so hard to make the final trek across this road. I fried up herbed tofu today and put it on my salad. Eating that salad made me take a few steps towards the village. Unfortunately, as soon as beer hits my belly, I turn back towards the barbarians. Ugh. I'm torn. If only I could control my cravings when intoxicated. Now I understand why they say you lose all inhibitions when drinking. I need to find someone, or something to give me that final push towards the right side.

This is a photo from tonight at the Capital with two of my favorite people (among the many of course!) Vy and Agni.

1 comment:

Vy said...

haha. Mamageorgiou is gonna kill you for posting that picture! LOL

Love,

Vy xoxo