Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another Day, Another Night.

Last night involved more drinking. I feel as if I am becoming an alcoholic. If it wasn't for my severe lack of funds I probably would be! Last night I ended up at the Capital during the lightning storm with the neighbours and my little sis - today was a bit more random as I headed to work this morning running on 4 hours of sleeeeeeep...then went to bring Trevor the rest of his stuff (aka clothes) that were left here. Actually, come to think of it I think I still have some of his spices in my fridge! We ended up on a productive walking adventure. I guess we are going to try to be friends with the dismay of everyone else I know. I guess I can honestly say I don't know what the hell I'm doing right now. I just got back from the neighbours, smoking the "hookah" and eating McDicks. Oh crap, I just realised I ate McDicks twice today. GROSS! Tomorrow will be more drinking and Dolans of course. I am running out of money and I need to stop drinking.

Now I must ask the most crucial question known to mankind...

What is the most random item in your cupboard?

If I must answer first -- its a GIANT can of PUMPKIN!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loooove hookahs! :D