Thursday, July 27, 2006

Playing the waiting game is no fun at all.

Sheehan and I went nutso on the kitchen last night and cleaned it spotless... this includes scrubbing out the microwave, scrubbing the floor and cleaning out the cupboards. If anyone messes it up I'll murder them! Already I see crumbs on the counter -- who is the culprit!

I just got back from the gym. I would have stayed longer and done a harder workout but I had a call in for AE at 3 and I had to be home in time just in case I had to work it! Of course I called work and they don't need me until 6:30 so now I have 4.5 hours to waste here by myself on this beautiful day. Frig I wish I had a yard to lay in and tan!

I have decided I am going to refrain from drinking at Dolans tonight due to lack of funds and the fact that I'm starting to grow a beer belly... Well, ok, truthfully I'm going to "try" not to drink but I imagine one or two drinks will end up in my belly. I'm not going to lie.

I'm trying to get a camping trip set up for Parlee Beach next weekend since I have the weekend off from work. I was hoping to go up August 5 (saturday) and stay until the 7th (monday). If anyone is interested in joining the fun, please let me know!

No comments: