Friday, July 28, 2006

Coralicious!

I hate breakups. Some days are always better than others and this is one of my not-s0-good days. I feel really sad. I'm so mad at myself for opening myself up to him and I'm so mad at myself for caring and being distraught because we broke up. BLAHHH! I just want to lay here in bed all day with my laptop. I don't want to go to work tonight and I certainly do not feel like going to the party we are having for Peter (Peter from AE who recently quit). But of course I have to go to both and I cannot just lay here all day. I must go out and face the world with the fake smile on my face which I've put on since tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gill I know exactly how you feel and exactly what you are going through right now. I think my wrost part, is I am not expressing myself like you are so I feel like I am expressing myself each time i read your journal haha. I hope you are feeling better!!

Ash