Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Summer Drama

Why is it that every summer my life feels like a freakin soap opera! I can't even begin to explain all the craziness that has been going on in my life these past couple weeks but I want it to just be all normal again. I feel so alone right now and I just want him here to cuddle with me. Last night was day 3 of my drunken adventures. I don't think I've ever been so drunk in my life. Thursday night was a Dolans night --- Friday night was Sweets and last night was Zees. Last night was just a crazy night in general and somehow a bunch of sketchy people we didn't know ended up in our apartment and wouldn't leave! One of the sketchbags decided he'd be cool if he only wore his boxers ... and the boxers were hanging down his ass so you could see his entire crack (wow attractive...) When we told him to put his pants on he flipped out at Kinnon and tried to fight him and it took us about an hour to get this guy out of our house... And apparently later on that night when I was upstairs, some random guy ran into our house and whipped out his dick and chased Claire's sister around... Fucking creepy!


No comments: