Thursday, July 13, 2006

Worst Day Ever!

I had such a bad day yesterday...

-- I started my period super early which means I'll have another one a week after I finish... (yuck!)
-- I got pulled over for doing 125km/hr in a 100 zone -- luckily got away with only a warning (phew!)
-- We put $270 into fixing my car in Hampton...drove back to Fredericton so I could go to work only to have my car not start and I had to borrow money from Trevor so I could cab to work (thumbs down to that!)

AND I just found out from Forough that the small bedroom in the apartment we were going to get (I didn't get to see it because I was stuck with a broken car in Kingston) has garbage dumpsters outside the window so you won't be able to open the window at all ... I don't think I can live there if I get stuck with that room for a whole 12 months! Now I don't know what to do because we are suppose to sign the lease today.. Uggghhhh!

I feel so frustrated!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where/who are you going to live?