Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Random-ness is sometimes a good thing.

I am missing my boy alot right now.
I have to do part of the Back-To-School presentation at our staff meeting in front of 35 staff members and I'm nervous!
I am having a (hopefully) huge bash here on saturday night for my birthday and all are welcome.
Twenty-three feels the same as twenty-two.
I cleaned my room today and you can see the floor.
I wish my boy could attend my party but he has to work.
I am getting lots of hours at AE lately.
I put my thawing nalgene bottle on top of my schedule on my desk today after work and now my schedule is permanently imprinted on my desk.
I need to sleep because I have to get up at 7:45am tomorrow but I am not tired.
My birthday was actually a lot of FUN and I got to muff dive at the Ale House (pictures will be posted in the not too near distant future when Amanda decides to upload them onto her computer)

This photo is from the party my boy had on his lawn during one of the Oilers games -- he is showing that the score is 3 - 0 for the Oilers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww, he's super cute!!!