Monday, July 31, 2006

"Oh....Hello."

Hmmm, where to start? Peter Party on Friday night was WICKED! I'm so glad I ended up going. I had a blast with all my work friends! The pouring rain turned my perfectly straight hair into a head of curls (plus the frizz of course!) We started out at Roger's place just up the street from my house and then went to the back nine. Roger had reserved a whole private room for us, it was so nice! We then headed to sweets where a bunch of creepos tried to hit on us. I ended up walking home in the rain with Brad. Random pic of Claire, Peter and I.



Saturday night we all drank here at 672 Graham -- in #1, 2 and 3! I heart the neighbours we have this summer, if it wasn't for them and my awesome roommates my summer would be pretty damn shitty! We headed to Nicky Zees that night -- it was good but somehow I got WAY too drunk off of nothing. It probably had to do with the fact that I had drank 8 out of 14 days. My body is so rundown. Not to mention this horrible chest/cough I have that won't go away... It was so bad last night that I almost puked from coughing so hard! Speaking of puke..... I don't really remember much from the walk home...but I do remember wandering back outside for fresh air after getting home and some random came with me and sat on the curb at the side of the road while I started passing out! Sheehan rescued me and dragged me inside. I went to the bathroom...got the spins....sat on the dirty bathroom floor and then decided I had to puke. Only nothing was left in my stomach to puke except for a bit of foam so I dry heaved for 5 minutes while staring at the base of the toilet and the dirty mold covered floor. SICK. Right after puking up stomach acid I felt better and preceded into the living room and ate pizza my roommates had ordered. Random night. I would like to thank Claire who covered my eyes and dragged me into the other dance floor while yelling "OMG OMG DONT LOOK DONT LOOK DONT LOOK!"

Today was not such a good day however -- Sheehan and I were excited to go to the beach in Mactaquac, except for my car overheated as we were going. We had to turn around and it took us a really long time to get home with all the starting and stopping I had to do.. We were really disappointed about missing out on beach day but it ended up #3 was going and had two extra seats in their vehicle. I had a good time, they are cool kids!

So how many creepos cruise around fredericton on a sunday night to pick up girls and/or honk the horn or yell out car windows? We counted at least 5 tonight, including one truck which actually PULLED OVER to the side of the road on Regent street and yelled out the window "wanna go to the movies?" Can you be any more pathetic and desparate?!

No comments: